Friday Fictioneers: "Where Did I Go Wrong?"




All I wanted was a man cave, half a garage. But it was the half with years of things I couldn't part with. I thought I could just call a "got junk" company and have it all hauled away. But then I saw the toolbox. Empty, but still. Then the ball. The magic ball I bought as art when I was 22 and had no idea of art was. Maybe I still don't, but it could stay. Might be worth more than I paid. Shoot, my man cave is shrinking. I think I'll open a cold one and and ponder this.


<!-- start InLinkz script --> <div class='InLinkzContainer' id='807913' > <a rel='nofollow' href="http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=807913" title="click to view in an external page.">An InLinkz Link-up</a></div> <script type='text/javascript' src='https://static.inlinkz.com/cs2.js'></script> <!-- end InLinkz script -->

Comments

  1. Keep it all, that's what man caves are for! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a woman dealing with her departed's "man cave" I can only say ... ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Susan,

    I'm not sure my writer's garret/studio is much better. When I try to organize i get caught up in old things I haven't looked at for a while. Well described day in the life of an unorganized person.

    Shalom,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you've still got room for a fridge to keep the bottles in!

    Click to visit Keith's Ramblings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it so hard for us to discard stuff we haven't seen or touched in years? When we do see it, we can't bear to let it go. Must be some deep psychological explanation for all that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can relate. It can be hard to let go of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is hard. Best plan is to think about it tomorrow. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Fictioneers. The Last Train

Weekend Word Prompt "Glacial" 6/16/19